2. In the interests of the security of the entrusted personal data, the Administrator operates on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
3.The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the personal data are:
a.processed in accordance with the law;
b. collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
c. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
d. stored in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
4. Dane osobowe przetwarzane są na podstawie zgody wyrażanej przez użytkowników Serwisu oraz w przypadkach, w których przepisy obowiązującego prawa upoważniają Administratora do przetwarzania danych osobowych.
5. The administrator processes the personal data provided by the Website users voluntarily, solely for the purpose of: answering users' inquiries sent via the contact form, in the following scope:
a.name and surname
b. e-mail address
c. telephone numer
6. The personal data of the website users are not sold or made available to third parties and are subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing in order to assess and define personal characteristics or the users' needs.
7. The data processed by the Administrator may be viewed by the Website user who provided them. The user also has the right to modify this data, request it to be transferred to another entity and limit or stop processing his personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also withdraw the previously given consent to the processing of his data and request the removal of his personal data from the website.
8. In order to exercise your rights specified in point 8 above, the Website user should contact the Administrator using the same e-mail address or telephone number provided to the Website by contacting the address of the object.
9. The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. by information entered voluntarily in the form,
b. by collecting "cookies"
11. The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. "Cookies" contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected, or so that the user is notified that these files are not placed on his computer.
12. The Website uses the following types of "cookies"
a.session - remain in the browser until it is turned off or logged out from the website on which they were posted,
b.permanent - they remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user or for a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters.
13. The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read carefully.
Firma Handlowo-Usługowa KARAT
ul. Miodowa 16